First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
First Financial Bancorp (NASDAQ: FFBC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.37, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.36.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC) Raises Quarterly Dividend 6.3% to $0.17; 2.5% Yield
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!