First Defiance Financial (FDEF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Defiance Financial (NASDAQ: FDEF) reported Q3 EPS of $0.78, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.78.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Defiance Financial (FDEF) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Central Garden & Pet (CENT) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c; Guides FY17 EPS
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c