First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall St ends flat; Disney, retailers dip on sales worries
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- FBR Capital's Ives Sees Growing Apple Watch Interest (AAPL)
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
First Commonwealth Financial Corp. (NYSE: FCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bona Film (BONA) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Trims FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!