First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- With U.S. Fed Taking Foot Off the Pedal, BoJ and Japan's Pension Fund Accelerate
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/31: (IMPV) (GCAP) (GRPN) Higher; (AEGR) (ADNC) (RM) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 18c
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 12c
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) to Acquire Aviv REIT (AVIV) in $3B Deal
First Commonwealth Financial Corp. (NYSE: FCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- ITT Corp. (ITT) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Oshkosh (OSK) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!