First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
First Commonwealth Financial Corp. (NYSE: FCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Owens & Minor (OMI) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Reaffirms FY16 Guidance
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
- Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q4 FFO by 2c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!