First Commonwealth Financial (FCF) Misses Q1 EPS by 1c
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
First Commonwealth Financial Corp. (NYSE: FCF) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.08.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DLC President Gary Mauris Inducted into the Canadian Mortgage Hall of Fame
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM): Chip Recovery Has Begun - Wells Fargo
- Proofpoint (PFPT): Separating From The Pack - Wedbush
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!