First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
First Cash Financial Services (NASDAQ: FCFS) reported Q3 EPS of $0.58, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $261.15 million versus the consensus estimate of $280.38 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on First Cash Financial Services (FCFS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- First Horizon National (FHN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Neptune Technologies (NEPT) Reports Q3 EPS of $12.3M, Up 122%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!