First California Financial Group (FCAL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Fed's Lacker Sees 'Strong' Case for June 'Liftoff'
- Charter (CHTR) Agrees to Acquire Bright House Networks in $10.4B Deal
- Goldman Sachs 'Warming Up' to Tesla (TSLA)
- CBRE (CBG) to Acquire Johnson Controls (JCI) Global WorkPlace Solutions Unit in $1.48B Deal
- Endurance (ENH) to Acquire Montpelier Re (MRH) in ~$1.83B Deal
First California Financial Group (NASDAQ: FCAL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Movado Group (MOV) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- RiT Technologies (RITT) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.20
- Appliance Recycling Centers (ARCI) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.10
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!