First California Financial Group (FCAL) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Housing Sales Miss in June; Earnings Abound; SodaStream 'Pops' on Speculation
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/24: (DTLK) (LOGM) (BIDU) Higher; (LSCC) (MXIM) (AMZN) Lower (more...)
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Starbucks Corp (SBUX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
First California Financial Group (NASDAQ: FCAL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.03, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.04.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc. (SLAB) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c
- Verisign, Inc. (VRSN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Tops Q2 FFO by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!