FireEye (FEYE) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c, FY Revenue Guidance Falls Short at Mid-Point
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- U.S. stocks pare gains after Trump's inaugural speech
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
FireEye (NASDAQ: FEYE) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.18), $0.13 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $186.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $182.65 million.
FireEye sees FY2016 revenue of $716-722 million, versus the consensus of $721.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FireEye (FEYE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Bryn Mawr Bank (BMTC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!