Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Comps Rose 5.0%
- Top 10 News for 2/1 - 2/5: Payrolls Gain, Unemplment Wanes; Investors Move Out of LinkedIn; Viacom Legend Steps Down
- Technology rout pushes Nasdaq to lowest close since 2014
- Change in Nonfarm Payrolls 151K vs 190K Expected; UE Rate 4.9% vs 5% Expected
- Investors Smell Opportunity in Flint's Stinky Water
- Business services firms' shares bleed as LinkedIn, Tableau crash
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $406.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.17 million.
Finish Line comparable store sales increased 5.0%.
For the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to be up mid single digits and earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range over fiscal year 2014 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.66.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WGL Holdings (WGL) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c, Raises Dividend
- Credit Suisse Assumes Finish Line (FINL) at Neutral
- Ametek (AME) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY16 EPS Above Expectations
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!