Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Comps Rose 5.0%
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
- Mnuchin Wants Fannie (FNMA)/Freddie (FMCC) Out of Government Hands, But Stocks Grossly Overvalued - Keefe, Bruyette & Woods
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $406.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.17 million.
Finish Line comparable store sales increased 5.0%.
For the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to be up mid single digits and earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range over fiscal year 2014 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.66.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Workday (WDAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!