Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Comps Rose 5.0%
- Top 10 News for 4/13 - 4/17: China Regulation, Greek Debt Rattle Markets; Netflix Rockets on Results; M&A News, Rumors Abound
- U.S. Antitrust Lawyers May Move to Block Comcast (CMCSA), Time Warner Cable (TWC) Deal
- Teva (TEVA) Said Considering Bid for Mylan (MYL)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Stock Futures Deep in the Red
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $406.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.17 million.
Finish Line comparable store sales increased 5.0%.
For the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to be up mid single digits and earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range over fiscal year 2014 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.66.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seagate Technology (STX) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Lorillard (LO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- Chemical Financial (CHFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!