Finish Line (FINL) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c; Comps Rose 5.0%
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.28, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $406.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $394.17 million.
Finish Line comparable store sales increased 5.0%.
For the fiscal year ending February 28, 2015, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to be up mid single digits and earnings per share to increase in the high single to low double digit range over fiscal year 2014 non-GAAP diluted earnings per share of $1.66.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Ryerson Inc. (RYI) Sees Flat Q3 QoQ Revenue
- Accenture (ACN) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides FY17
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!