Finish Line (FINL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Outpace
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Finish Line (NASDAQ: FINL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $509.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $495.04 million.
Comps rose 5.1 percent, versus an increase of 2.8 percent expected.
For the fiscal year ending February 25, 2017, the company still expects Finish Line comparable store sales to increase in the 3% to 5% range and diluted earnings per share to be between $1.50 and $1.56.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Finish Line (FINL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Update FY16 EPS Outlook; Offers Litigation Update
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!