Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street wavers ahead of Fed meet, Apple earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 7/26: (KOOL) (ALIM) (SPHS) Higher; (TKAI) (CRME) (SDLP) Lower
- Netflix (NFLX) Director Jay Hoag Scoops Up 600,000 Shares
- Mobileye (MBLY) Falls as Tesla (TSLA) Relationship to Come to an End
- Oil dips on oversupply worries; U.S. crude hits April lows
Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Misses Q2 FFO by 1c; Guides FY16 FFO Below Views
- Allegheny Technologies (ATI) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- First Bancorp. (FBP) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!