Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Market Wrap: Stocks Cry for Argentina; Tesla's 'Electrified' Q2 Report, Outlook; T-Mobile Gets New Suitor
- After-Hours Stock Movers 7/31 (IMPV) (GDOT) (LNKD) Higher; (WWWW) (SREV) (GPRO) Lower (more...)
- Tesla Motors, Inc. (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Stocks Sink on Argentine Default and Rate Hike Worries
Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth Third Bank Extends More Than $7.1 Billion in Credit to Business Customers
- Telenav, Inc. (TNAV) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, FY Guidance Misses Views
- Nektar Therapeutics (NKTR) Lost Less than Expected in Q2
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!