Fifth Third Bancorp (FITB) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Dollar General (DG) Boosts Offer for Family Dollar (FDO) to $80/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/2 (HGSH) (DGLY) (CPWR) Higher; (EXEL) (CONN) (RIBT) Lower (more...)
- Thoma Bravo to Acquire Compuware (CPWR) in $2.5B Deal
- Will GoPro (GPRO) Take the On-Officer Camera Market by Storm?
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) to Acquire Prestige Cruises in ~$3.03B Deal
Fifth Third Bancorp (Nasdaq: FITB) reported Q1 EPS of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fifth Third Continues to ‘Bank’ on Ricky Stenhouse Jr. and Roush Fenway Racing
- Coty, Inc. (COTY) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
- Veeva Systems (VEEV) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!