Fifth Street Asset Management (FSAM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fifth Street Asset Management (NASDAQ: FSAM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.20, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $21.8 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fifth Street Asset Management (FSAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!