Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fidelity National Information Services (NYSE: FIS) reported Q3 EPS of $1.00, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.98. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.36 billion.
Fidelity National Information Services sees FY2016 EPS of $3.80-$3.85, versus prior guidance of $3.75-$3.85 and the consensus of $3.82.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fidelity National Information Services (FIS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!