Fidelity & Guaranty (FGL) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Avg. AUM Rose 6%
- Wall Street lower as oil snaps four-day rally
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- Twitter (TWTR) Engagement Appear to be Improving and MAUs are Solid - Analyst
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Fidelity & Guaranty (NYSE: FGL) reported Q4 EPS of $0.69, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $316 million versus the consensus estimate of $267.8 million.
Average assets under management increased to $18.7 billion, up 6% over prior year; net investment spread across all product lines up 30 basis points over prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fidelity & Guaranty (FGL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Conn's (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c
- Michaels Cos. (MIK) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c, Comps Fall 2%; Lowers Outlook, Announces $300M Stock Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!