Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR26.8B
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE: FCAU) reported Q3 adjusted net profit of EUR740 million. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR26.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR27.4 billion.
Group raised full-year guidance to:
- Net revenues > €112 billion confirmed
- Adjusted EBIT (6) raised to > €5.8 billion from > €5.5 billion
- Adjusted net profit(6) raised to > €2.3 billion from > €2.0 billion
- Net industrial debt < €5.0 billion confirmed
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Dominion Diamond (DDC) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.34/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!