Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) Reports Q3 Revenue of EUR26.8B
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (NYSE: FCAU) reported Q3 adjusted net profit of EUR740 million. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR26.8 billion versus the consensus estimate of EUR27.4 billion.
Group raised full-year guidance to:
- Net revenues > €112 billion confirmed
- Adjusted EBIT (6) raised to > €5.8 billion from > €5.5 billion
- Adjusted net profit(6) raised to > €2.3 billion from > €2.0 billion
- Net industrial debt < €5.0 billion confirmed
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesChrysler LLC, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!