Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss; Revs Beat Views
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-a) (BRK-b) Acquires Auto Dealership Van Tuyl Group
- Tesla Motors (TSLA) CEO Musk Plans to 'Unveil the D' Next Week
- Suspected Ebola Case in Hawaii; Patient Placed in Isolation
- GoPro (GPRO) Founders Released Early from 5.82M Post-IPO Lock-Up Restriction
- ECB Maintains Benchmark Rate at 0.05%; Deposit Facility Remains at (0.2%) (FXE)
Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $449.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.27 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Posts Q4 Loss of 58c/Share
- China Finance Online (JRJC) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.29
- BlackBerry (BBRY) Posts Q2 adj-Loss of 2c/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!