Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss; Revs Beat Views
- Wall Street flat before April jobs report; retailers slip
- GoPro (GPRO) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guidance Reaffirmed
- UPDATE: Herbalife (HLF) Says Talks With FTC Have Progressed to Advanced Stage
- Valeant Pharma (VRX) Forms New Patient Access and Pricing Committee; Will Oversee Drug Pricing
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/05: (HLF) (RATE) (YELP) Higher; (GST) (ENDP) (IMPV) Lower (more...)
Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $449.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Starts Ferrellgas Partners LP (FGP) at Sector Perform
- TESARO (TSRO) Tops Q1 EPS by 39c
- SS&C Technologies (SSNC) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!