Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss; Revs Beat Views
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $449.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barnes & Noble Education (BNED) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c; Comps Rose 4.5%
- Factset Research Systems (FDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; New Directors Elected
- Cryoport (CYRX) Misses Q4 EPS by 24c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!