Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss; Revs Beat Views
- Pfizer, banks lead Wall Street lower; presidential debate eyed
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/26: (ARRY) (SMMT) (ACTA) Higher; (PTIE) (DRRX) (SALE) Lower
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE) to Acquire Bats Global Markets (BATS) in ~$3.2B Deal
- LANXESS to Acquire Chemtura (CHMT) in ~$2.5B Deal
- Pfizer (PFE) Won't Pursue Split
Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $449.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Iao Kun Group (IKGH) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.65
- Omnova Solutions (OMN) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!