Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (FGP) Posts Wider than Expected Q4 Loss; Revs Beat Views
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Ferrellgas Partners L.P. (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.53), $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.43). Revenue for the quarter came in at $449.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $431.27 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- GPM Reminds Investors of the December 5th Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. and Encourages Investors to Contact the Firm
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
- Kroger (KR) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Comps Miss Views; FY17 EPS Guidance Inline with Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!