Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Misses Q4 Mark
- Wall St. ends May with whimper as energy shares slump
- SoftBank Plans Sale of Up to $7.9B of Alibaba (BABA) Shares as Part of Capital Raise Initiative
- Staples (SPLS) CEO Sargent to Step Down
- Under Armour (UA) Revises FY Outlook Following The Sports Authority Bankruptcy
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/31: (ZOES) (BYD) (SRPT) Higher; (ADPT) (ASNA) (UA) (BABA) Lower (more...)
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) reports Q4 loss of $0.58, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter was $353.85 million, which compares to the estimate of $385.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Valvoline (VVV) Files for $100M IPO
- EnerSys (ENS) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Lowers Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!