Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Misses Q4 Mark
- Futures higher on signs of steadying slowdown in China
- ITC Holdings (ITC) to Review Strategic Alternatives Including Sale
- Mattress Firm (MFRM) to Acquire Sleepy's in $780M Deal
- China factory activity hits three-year low in November: official PMI
- Upside from Force Awakens Plus Coming Sequel Could Mean 35% EPS Upside for Disney (DIS) - FBR
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) reports Q4 loss of $0.58, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter was $353.85 million, which compares to the estimate of $385.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- Actions Semiconductor (ACTS) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.22/ADS
- KLX, Inc. (KLXI) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!