Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Misses Q4 Mark
- Top 10 News for 8/22 - 8/26: Yellen Hints at Hike; Muddy Waters Picks New Target; Pfizer, Medivation Make it Official
- Janet Yellen Jackson Hole Speech; Rate Hike Case has Strengthened
- Wall Street slips in wake of comments by top Fed officials
- Apollo Global to Acquire Rackspace (RAX) in $4.3B Deal
- Icahn Shopped Herbalife (HLF) Stake to Ackman Group
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) reports Q4 loss of $0.58, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter was $353.85 million, which compares to the estimate of $385.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Declares $0.5125 Quarterly Dividend; 10.2% Yield
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Autodesk (ADSK) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Guides FY17 Above Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!