Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Misses Q4 Mark
- Top 10 News for 8/25 - 8/29: S&P 500's New Record; U.S. Q2 GDP Outpaces Views; Major Mergers Aplenty
- AIG's (AIG) Peter Hancock Assumes CEO Role; Benmosche Becomes Advisor
- Pressure on U.S. to Update Terror Alert System After U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level
- American Airlines Group (AAL)/Orbitz Worldwide (OWW) Reach Agreement; American Airlines Back on Orbitz Sites
- FTC Requests Additional Info from Reynolds American (RAI), Lorillard (LO) on Pending Deal
Ferrellgas Partners LP (NYSE: FGP) reports Q4 loss of $0.58, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.55). Revenue for the quarter was $353.85 million, which compares to the estimate of $385.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ferrellgas, L.P. and Ferrellgas Finance Corp. Announce Completion of Exchange Offer for $475 Million of Senior Notes Due 2022
- Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (ANF) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Comps Fell 7%
- Zoe's Kitchen (ZOES) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!