Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Wall St. edges higher as earnings gather pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 01/24: (MPSX) (IIVI) (AKS) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (VZ) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Ferrellgas Partners (NYSE: FGP) reported Q4 EPS of ($6.68), $6.26 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $409.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $461.99 million.
Adjusted EBITDA was $49.5 million, versus $38.6 million expected.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Verizon Communications (VZ) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kimberly-Clark (KMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers FY17 Guidance
- Silicon Motion Technology (SIMO) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!