Ferrari (RACE) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Shipments Rose 1.5%
- Wall St. set to rise ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Dollar recoups losses, caution sets in ahead of Trump inauguration
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.50, EUR0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR723 million versus the consensus estimate of EUR845.59 million.
- Total shipments reached 1,978 units, up 29 units (+1.5%)
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) of Euro 234 million, margin now at 30%
- Adjusted EBIT(1) of Euro 172 million, 260 bps margin increase to 22%
- Net profit up 20% to Euro 113 million
- Net industrial debt() reduced to Euro 585 million, better than June 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ferrari (RACE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- SB Financial Group (SBFG) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.37
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!