Ferrari (RACE) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c; Shipments Rose 1.5%
- Wall Street flat as telecom gains fail to counter oil drop
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Deal Progress Said to Slow as Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Puts Actelion (ALIOY) Under Microscope - Source
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Ferrari (NYSE: RACE) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.50, EUR0.05 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR0.55. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR723 million versus the consensus estimate of EUR845.59 million.
- Total shipments reached 1,978 units, up 29 units (+1.5%)
- Adjusted EBITDA(1) of Euro 234 million, margin now at 30%
- Adjusted EBIT(1) of Euro 172 million, 260 bps margin increase to 22%
- Net profit up 20% to Euro 113 million
- Net industrial debt() reduced to Euro 585 million, better than June 2016
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ferrari (RACE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- Kenon Holdings (KEN) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!