Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Felcor Lodging Trust (NYSE: FCH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.28, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $222.98 million versus the consensus estimate of $219.99 million.
Felcor Lodging Trust sees FY2016 FFO of $0.88-$0.90, versus the consensus of $0.89.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Felcor Lodging Trust (FCH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!