Federated Investors (FII) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Federated Investors (NYSE: FII) reported Q3 EPS of $0.54, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.52. Revenue for the quarter came in at $294.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $294.14 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Federated Investors (FII) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Layne Christensen (LAYN) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14