FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Market Wrap: FOMC Hints at Rate Hike by YE15; Trian Sees Value in DuPoint; Builders More Confident in Sept.
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying to $15B, Keeps 'Considerable Time' Language ; Issues Projections, Sees Fed Funds Rate of 1.375% at the of 2015
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c; Refines Financial Model; Guides FY15 EPS
- Dresser-Rand Group (DRC), Sulzer Said to Be in Merger Talks
- WWE (WWE), FOX Sports Report Latin America Partnership
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 9/17: (AUXL) (IMUC) (X) Higher; (RAX) (SNE) (ADBE) Lower (more...)
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Backlog Up 22%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!