FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- St. Jude Medical (STJ) Mentioned as Short at Muddy Waters
- ITT Educational Services (ESI) Shares Decline on Reports of Increased Oversight
- Mylan's (MYL) Steps on EpiPen Do Not Go Far Enough - Wells Fargo's Maris
- Amazon (AMZN) Announces Car Research Destination Amazon Vehicles
- Bank of America (BAC) at an Inflection Point - Goldman Sachs
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Brocade Communications (BRCD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SouFun Holdings (SFUN) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; GMV Rose 68%
- QAD, Inc. (QADA) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!