FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- Keurig Green Mountain (GMCR) Reaches New 52-Week High Following Kraft Deal
- 58.com, Inc. (WUBA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Guides Q3 Revenue Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!