FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Posts Q2 Loss of 24c/Share
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 7/25: (DTLK) (AWAY) (BIDU) Higher; (BCOV) (AMZN) (P) Lower (more...)
- Containerboard Stocks Could Revalue Up to 100% Under MLP Structures, Perry Capital Says (IP) (KS) (RKT)
- El Pollo Loco (LOCO) IPO Opens Up 27%
- Durable Goods Orders Rose 0.7% in June, Topping Expectations Amid Lagging Shipments
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Abbvie, Inc. (ABBV) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides Q3 EPS to Strong Side
- U.S. DoJ Files Criminal Indictment Against FedEx (FDX) Over Online Pharmacy Shipments; Could Face Up to $1.6B Fine
- Lear Corp. (LEA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!