FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- AbbVie (ABBV) to Acquire Pharmacyclics (PCYC) for $21 Billion
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 3/5: (PEIX) (EYES) (KYTH) Higher; (CAPN) (DRAM) (GEF) Lower
- Etsy (ETSY) Files $100 Million IPO
- ECB Boosts FY15, FY16 Real GDP Outlook; Sees Avg. Inflation at 1.8% in FY17 (FXE) (UUP)
- Ciena (CIEN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Sales Miss
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c; Issues Confident FY15 EPS Outlook
- US Concrete (USCR) Tops Q4 EPS by 15c
- Rhino Resources (RNO) Posts Q4 GAAP Loss of $2.07/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!