FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Market Wrap: Zimmer's Big Deal; Durable Orders Up...and Away!; UPS Slips on Winter Chill
- After-Hours Stock Movers 4/24: (CLH) (MKTO) (BIDU) Higher; (CAMP) (P) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- Microsoft Corp. (MSFT) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Sales Beat
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c; Issues Q2 Revs Outlook
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) Testing 'Last Mile' Delivery Service; UPS (UPS), FedEx (FDX) on Watch
- UPDATE: CVS (CVS) May Try to Slow Uptake of Gilead Sciences (GILD) HepC Drugs - Bloomberg
- UPDATE: Boeing (BA) Tops Q1 EPS by 20c; Issues Light FY14 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!