FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Wall Street rebounds as post-Brexit bargain hunt begins
- LendingClub (LC) Appoints Scott Sanborn as CEO
- Dow Chemical (DOW) Announces Actions to Improve Cost Synergies; Will Cut ~2,500 Jobs
- U.S. first-quarter GDP revised higher, but consumer spending weak
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/28: (RLOC) (XNCR) (MRNS) Higher; (RGLS) (BUFF) Lower (more...)
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c; Guides Q2 EPS Below Views; Approves $1B Stock Buyback
- IHS (IHS) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides FY16 to Midpoint of Expectations
- Hanmi Financial Corporation Announces Second Quarter 2016 Earnings and Conference Call Date
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!