FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- Chiquita Brands (CQB), Fyffes plc Enter Merger Agreement
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 3/10: (RGDO) (RVLT) (CQB) Higher; (DDD) (SSYS) (CLF) Lower (more...)
- FMC Corp. (FMC) Plans Split into Two, Publicly-Traded Companies
- United Rentals (URI) Acquires National Pump for $780M
- eBay (EBAY) Rejects Carl Icahn's Board Nominees
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- UPDATE: Trading Radar for 03/10: FuelCell (FCEL), Fuel Tech (FTEK), Resolute Energy (REN), Douglas Dynamics (PLOW) Report
- UPDATE: CTC Media, Inc. (CTCM) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.48 - Correct
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!