FedEx (FDX) Shares Fall 3% as Q1 Guidance Weighs
- China's Central Bank Rocks Bitcoin; Says 'Not a Currency'
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- GM (GM) to Pull Chevrolet Brand from European Market; Will Focus on 'Iconic' Models
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
Shares of FedEx (NYSE: FDX) are now down nearly 3 percent in Tuesday's pre-open session following better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but first-quarter 2013 guidance which came in below the Street. The stock last traded at $86 even.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bass' Hayman Capital Said to Take GM (GM) Stake
- Dollar General (DG) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c; Boosts Lower-End of FY13 EPS Outlook; Adds $1B to Buyback
- Questcor (QCOR) Mentioned Cautiously at Citron Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Momentum Movers
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!