Fate Therapeutics (FATE) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fate Therapeutics (NASDAQ: FATE) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.29), $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.31). Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.03 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.02 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fate Therapeutics (FATE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- First Republic Bank (FRC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!