Fastenal Co (FAST) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenues Top Expectations
- Microsoft (MSFT) Names ValueAct's Morfit to Board
- Microsoft (MSFT), Apple (AAPL) Top List as U.S. Offshore Corp. Cash Pile Swells
- Energy XXI (EXXI) to Acquire EPL Oil & Gas (EPL) in $2.3B Deal
- King Digital Ent. (KING) Sees IPO Price of $21 - $24/Share
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1, FY14 Profit Outlook
Fastenal Co (NASDAQ: FAST) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $701.73 million versus the consensus estimate of $688.58 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fastenal (FAST) CEO Discuses Meeting with Warren Buffett
- Amedisys, Inc. (AMED) Posts Q4 adj.-Loss of 5c/Share
- Taomee Holdings Ltd. (TAOM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Light Q1 Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!