Fastenal (FAST) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Fastenal (NASDAQ: FAST) reported Q3 EPS of $0.44, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.01 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.01 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fastenal (FAST) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!