Farmland Partners (FPI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Farmland Partners (NYSE: FPI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Farmland Partners (FPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Kingsway Financial (KFS) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.06
- Wipro (WIT) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 Revenue Below Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!