Farmland Partners (FPI) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Farmland Partners (NYSE: FPI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.00, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.19 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Farmland Partners (FPI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Initiatives
- Star Gas Partners (SGU) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.34/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!