Famous Dave's of America (DAVE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Wall St. drops on bleak GE outlook; Microsoft blunts losses
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
- UPDATE: AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Updates FY16 EPS Outlook
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Famous Dave's of America (NASDAQ: DAVE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.17, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.12. Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.04 million versus the consensus estimate of $28.72 million.
Comparable sales for Company-owned restaurants open 24 months or more decreased 6.4% compared to a decrease of 10.8% for the same period in 2015;
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Famous Dave's of America (DAVE) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- Lincoln Electric (LECO) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!