FairPoint Communications (FRP) Misses Q3 EPS by 12c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
FairPoint Communications (NASDAQ: FRP) reported Q3 EPS of $1.48, $0.12 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $207.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $206.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FairPoint Communications (FRP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- CSX Corp. (CSX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Nicolet Bankshares Inc. Com (NCBS) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.68