Factset Research Systems (FDS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Factset Research Systems (NYSE: FDS) reported Q4 EPS of $1.69, in-line with the analyst estimate of $1.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $287.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $290.83 million.
Annual Subscription Value (“ASV”)
ASV was $1.15 billion at August 31, 2016, up 8.8% organically from the prior year. Organic ASV, which excludes the effects of acquisitions, dispositions and foreign currency, increased $29.1 million over the last three months. ASV at any given point in time represents the forward-looking revenues for the next 12 months from all services currently being supplied to clients.
Factset Research Systems sees Q1 2017 EPS of $1.68 - $1.72, versus the consensus of $1.72. Factset Research Systems sees Q1 2017 revenue of $286 - $292 million, versus the consensus of $292.7 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Factset Research Systems (FDS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!