Fabrinet (FN) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Q2 Guidance Tops Views
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) reported Q1 EPS of $0.80, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $332 million versus the consensus estimate of $309.44 million.
Fabrinet sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.78-$0.80, versus the consensus of $0.69. Fabrinet sees Q2 2017 revenue of $332-336 million, versus the consensus of $305.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fabrinet (FN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!