Fabrinet (FN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $276.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $262.95 million.
Fabrinet sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.70-$0.72, versus the consensus of $0.60. Fabrinet sees Q1 2017 revenue of $306-310 million, versus the consensus of $269.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fabrinet (FN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Pacific Railway (CP) Tops Q4 EPS by CAD$0.23
- Fabrinet to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal-Year 2017 Financial Results on February 6, 2017
- Carolina Financial (CARO) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!