Fabrinet (FN) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Fabrinet (NYSE: FN) reported Q4 EPS of $0.60, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.60. Revenue for the quarter came in at $276.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $262.95 million.
Fabrinet sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.70-$0.72, versus the consensus of $0.60. Fabrinet sees Q1 2017 revenue of $306-310 million, versus the consensus of $269.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Fabrinet (FN) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Netsuite (N) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- TrustCo Bank (TRST) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS