FICO (FICO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $235.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.65 million.
FICO sees FY2017 EPS of $4.92, versus the consensus of $3.79. FICO sees FY2017 revenue of $925 million, versus the consensus of $919.4 million.
"We had a strong finish to our fiscal 2016," said Will Lansing, chief executive officer. "We drove continued growth in our Scores segment, and are seeing increased demand for our new decision management products."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!