FICO (FICO) Tops Q4 EPS by 25c
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) reported Q4 EPS of $1.00, $0.25 better than the analyst estimate of $0.75. Revenue for the quarter came in at $235.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $222.65 million.
FICO sees FY2017 EPS of $4.92, versus the consensus of $3.79. FICO sees FY2017 revenue of $925 million, versus the consensus of $919.4 million.
"We had a strong finish to our fiscal 2016," said Will Lansing, chief executive officer. "We drove continued growth in our Scores segment, and are seeing increased demand for our new decision management products."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FICO (FICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!