FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
FCB Financial Holdings (NYSE: FCB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.59, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue for the quarter came in at $75.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.83 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on FCB Financial Holdings (FCB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!