ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue was $58.68 billion, versus the consensus of $61.3 billion.
CapEx was 4.19 billion, versus $4.92 billion expected.
Oil-equivalent production was 3.8 million oil-equivalent barrels per day, with liquids down 5.1 percent and natural gas up 0.8 percent.
“ExxonMobil’s integrated business continues to deliver solid results,” said Rex W. Tillerson, chairman and chief executive officer. “While the operating environment remains challenging, the company continues to focus on capturing efficiencies, advancing strategic investments, and creating long-term shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ExxonMobil (XOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- RBC says 'Trump-onomics' has Reset Industrial Expansion Clock - (HDS) (WCC) (GWW) (MMM)
- Goldman Sachs Sees 27% Upside in MercadoLibre (MELI) and Raises Rating to 'Buy'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!