ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
ExxonMobil (NYSE: XOM) reported Q3 EPS of $0.63, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.58. Revenue was $58.68 billion, versus the consensus of $61.3 billion.
CapEx was 4.19 billion, versus $4.92 billion expected.
Oil-equivalent production was 3.8 million oil-equivalent barrels per day, with liquids down 5.1 percent and natural gas up 0.8 percent.
“ExxonMobil’s integrated business continues to deliver solid results,” said Rex W. Tillerson, chairman and chief executive officer. “While the operating environment remains challenging, the company continues to focus on capturing efficiencies, advancing strategic investments, and creating long-term shareholder value.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ExxonMobil (XOM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook