Extended Stay America (STAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; RevPAR Rose 3.7%
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Extended Stay America (NYSE: STAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $354.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.95 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Highlights
- Comparable Hotel total revenues grew 3.9% to $354.5 million
- Comparable Hotel Revenue Per Available Room (“RevPAR”) grew 3.7% to $54.65
- Comparable Hotel Adjusted EBITDA increased 7.4% to $185.7 million
- Adjusted Paired Share Income1 of $71.5 million, or $0.36 per diluted Paired Share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Extended Stay America (STAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Union Pacific (UNP) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- KeyCorp (KEY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!