Extended Stay America (STAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; RevPAR Rose 3.7%
- Health, tech stocks extend Wall Street record-setting rally
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Extended Stay America (NYSE: STAY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.38, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $354.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.95 million.
Third Quarter 2016 Highlights
- Comparable Hotel total revenues grew 3.9% to $354.5 million
- Comparable Hotel Revenue Per Available Room (“RevPAR”) grew 3.7% to $54.65
- Comparable Hotel Adjusted EBITDA increased 7.4% to $185.7 million
- Adjusted Paired Share Income1 of $71.5 million, or $0.36 per diluted Paired Share
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Extended Stay America (STAY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Oil-Dri Corp. (ODC) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.28
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!