Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Wall Street set to open flat as investors test rally
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
- Oil slips on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/07: (EMKR) (PLAY) (WDC) Higher; (SIGM) (AVAV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Express (NYSE: EXPR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.15, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $506.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $498.75 million.
E-commerce sales increased 15% to $96.3 million.
Comps fell 8 percent, versus a drop of 9.9 percent expected by the Street.
The company sees Q4 EPS of $0.26 - $0.30, versus $0.55 expected.
Express sees FY2016 EPS of $0.78-$0.82, versus the consensus of $1.05.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Express (EXPR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
- Francesca's (FRAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Boosts Fy16 Outlook
- PriceSmart (PSMT) Comps Fell 0.2% in November 2016
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!