Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Comments on Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $77.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.46 million.
“Based on our performance in the third quarter we are increasing our 2016 expectations, but remain cautious in the near-term due to softness in a few industry sectors,” commented Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Revenues before reimbursements are expected to be approximately flat for the year as compared to 2015.
- Underlying growth is expected to be in the low single digits, excluding the impact of the major project completion in the third quarter of 2015.
- 2016 EBITDA1 margin is expected to decline approximately 125 to 150 basis points as compared to 2015, as a result of lower utilization.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!