Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Comments on Outlook
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Exponent, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPO) reported Q3 EPS of $0.42, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $0.34. Revenue for the quarter came in at $77.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $74.46 million.
“Based on our performance in the third quarter we are increasing our 2016 expectations, but remain cautious in the near-term due to softness in a few industry sectors,” commented Richard Schlenker, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer.
- Revenues before reimbursements are expected to be approximately flat for the year as compared to 2015.
- Underlying growth is expected to be in the low single digits, excluding the impact of the major project completion in the third quarter of 2015.
- 2016 EBITDA1 margin is expected to decline approximately 125 to 150 basis points as compared to 2015, as a result of lower utilization.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exponent, Inc. (EXPO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Science Applications Int'l (SAIC) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- BioDelivery Sciences (BDSI) Announces Reacquisition of BELBUCA Rights from Endo (ENDP)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!