Expeditors Int'l (EXPD) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
Expeditors International (Nasdaq: EXPD) reported Q3 EPS of $0.50, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.49. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.61 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Genesco, Inc. (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Comps Down 1%; Lowers Outlook
- ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) Post Better Q3 Sales, But Wider Loss
- Conn's, Inc. (CONN) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook, Guides FY15 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!