Expeditors International (EXPD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- OPEC Maintains Oil Production Target
- Oil Stocks Hammered as OPEC Maintains Production Target, Airlines Gain (XOM) (BP) (LUV) (HAL)
- Piper Jaffray Retail Analysts Provide Initial Thoughts on Early Black Friday Activity
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Calls Early Black Friday Results "Awesome"
- Amazon (AMZN) Price Target Raised to $400 at Piper Jaffray on Long-Term Potential
Expeditors International (NASDAQ: EXPD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides Q1, FY15 EPS
- Pall Corp. (PLL) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reaffirms Outlook
- Nimble Storage (NMBL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!