Expeditors International (EXPD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Top 10 News for 9/26 - 9/30: Deutsche Bank Soars on Settlement; Twitter Back in the M&A Fray; Nike 'Just Didn't Do It' in Q1
- Wall Street rallies, led by Deutsche Bank, financials
- Viacom (VIAB) Forms Special Committee; Will Explore Potential Combination with CBS (CBS)
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Said Near $5.4B Settlement with U.S. - AFP
- Oil up second straight month on OPEC-fueled rally
Expeditors International (NASDAQ: EXPD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- McCormick & Co. (MKC) Tops Q3 EPS by 9c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Comps Rose 3%
- Cantel Medical (CMN) Tops Q4 EPS Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!