Expeditors International (EXPD) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Relentless Selling of Twitter (TWTR) Continues
- Market Wrap: Consumer Spending Flat with Views in July; Twitter Slips to IPO-Like Levels; PIMCO Gets Wells Notice
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/03: (IDTI) (PLOW) (TREE) (CYH) Higher; (TNET) (CGNX) (ALL) Lower (more...)
- AIG (AIG) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c; Adds $5B Common Stock Buyback Plan, Boosts Dividend
- Weak oil prices, China worries weigh on Wall Street
Expeditors International (NASDAQ: EXPD) reported Q2 EPS of $0.44, $0.02 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.58 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.64 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Trading Radar for 8/4: Zillow (Z), Archer Daniels (ADM), Hyatt Hotels (H), Kellogg (K), Sprint (S), Mosaic (MOS) Report
- Community Health Systems (CYH) Tops Q2 EPS by 25c, Offers FY Guidance; to Spin-Off 38 Hospitals and Quorum Health Resources
- QEP Resources (QEP) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!