Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Top 10 News for 1/20 - 1/23: ECB Plans Stimulus Measures; Netflix Ramps on Results; Icahn, eBay to Forge New Path
- Box, Inc. (BOX) IPO Opens Up 44%
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $1.26; Comps Fell 0.9%
- Ford Motor (F) Sees One-Time Q4 Charge of $800M on Venezuelan Bolivar Accounting
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $808.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $802.31 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Draghi: Combined monthly purchases will be EUR 60 billion, to be carried out at least until end-Sept 2016
- SEC to Ban S&P from Rating Part of CMBS Market for One Year (MHFI)
- Expedia (EXPE) Acquires Travelocity from Sabre (SABR) for $280M
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!