Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports In-Line; Issues In-Line Q3 EPS Outlook
- Many Fed Officials Said Job Gains Might Bring Rate Rise Sooner; Labor Market Still Far from Normal
- Icahn Files 13D on Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ); Seeks Talks with Management
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/20: (IRF) (FOLD) (SYN) Higher; (NBY) RGSE) (VRNG) Lower
- Bank of America (BAC) Said to Reach $17B Settlement Over RMBS Probe
Expedia (NASDAQ: EXPE) reported Q4 EPS of $0.32, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $808.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $802.31 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target Corp. (TGT) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Cuts FY14 EPS Outlook
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Comps Fall 7%
- J.M. Smucker Co. (SJM) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!