Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revs Above Consensus
- Wall St. declines as healthcare, materials lag
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/24: (NYMX) (URRE) (BREW) Higher; (EXPR) (BSPM) (LZB) Lower
- Clinton calls for lower price on allergy drug EpiPen
- Intuit (INTU) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revenue Below Views
- Pharmerica (PMC) Said Exploring Potential Sale
Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) reports Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.18, 2 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 550.5 million vs. $531.11 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- eHi Car Services Limited (EHIC) Reports Q2 EPS of RMB0.01
- China Distance Education (DL) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Guides Q4, FY16
- Lannett (LCI) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, FY17 Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!