Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revs Above Consensus
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) reports Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.18, 2 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 550.5 million vs. $531.11 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia's (EXPE) Wotif Deal Being Delayed in New Zealand, FBR Capital Notes
- UPS (UPS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c, Sees Dec. Shipments Up 11%
- Liberty Interactive Corporation Announces Investor Meeting Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!