Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revs Above Consensus
- Brent oil breaks above $50 for first time in seven months
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- NetApp (NTAP) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Below
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Up 3% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/25: (LGF) (PVH) (WSM) Higher; (PRGN) (PSTG) (ALDX) Lower (more...)
Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) reports Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.18, 2 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 550.5 million vs. $531.11 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tech Data (TECD) Tops Q1 EPS by 11c; Guides Q2 Above the Street
- CSRA, Inc. (CSRA) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Heico Corp. (HEI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.57
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!