Expedia (EXPE) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revs Above Consensus
- Fed to Remain Sitting on Their Hands in September - Goldman Sachs
- Headline Jobs Data Misses but Unemployment Dips
- Apple (AAPL) Stock Down Into iPhone Event for First Time Since Original Released - Analyst
- Wall St. lower as mixed jobs report adds to uncertainty
- BlackBerry (BBRY) to Acquire Good Technology in $425M Deal
Expedia, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXPE) reports Q1 adjusted EPS of $0.18, 2 cents worse than estimates. Revenues were 550.5 million vs. $531.11 million consensus.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia, Inc. to Participate in the Deutsche Bank Technology Conference
- Verint Systems (VRNT) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c
- Oconee Federal Financial (OFED) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.21
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!