Exide Technologies (XIDE) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.17, Tops Views
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Barclays' Top Stock Picks for 2014 in Every Sector
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/10: (PBM) (NURO) (RMBS) Higher; (GNK) (HIHO) (EGLE) Lower
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
Exide Technologies (Nasdaq: XIDE) reports Q2 EPS of $0.17, 8 cents better than the consensus of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $668 million, compared to the consensus of $651.90 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Vail Resorts, Inc. (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!