Exelon Corp. (EXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Wall St. rises amid robust earnings, GDP data
- FBI to review more emails related to Clinton's private email use: letter
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/28: (GRVY) (VRTS) (ITGR) Higher; (OPXA) (SNMX) (STON) Lower
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exelon Corp. (NYSE: EXC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.65, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.3 billion.
Exelon Corp. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.75, versus the consensus of $0.80.
Exelon Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.40-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exelon Corp. (EXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kimco Realty (KIM) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c; Updates FY16 FFO Outlook
- Iradimed Corp. (IRMD) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Tompkins Financial (TMP) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!