Exelon Corp. (EXC) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Exelon Corp. (NYSE: EXC) reported Q2 EPS of $0.65, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $6.9 billion versus the consensus estimate of $7.3 billion.
Exelon Corp. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.75, versus the consensus of $0.80.
Exelon Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.40-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.53.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exelon Corp. (EXC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- McDonald's (MCD) Q3 Revenue, Comps Top Views
- SAP AG (SAP) Q3 Operating Profit Light of Views; Boosts FY16 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!