Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (EXM) Posts Surprise Q2 Profit
- Pfizer, Inc. (PFE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/29: (PGTI) (CAMT) (DCO) Higher; (EBSB) (GALT) (TRGT) Lower
- Windstream (WIN) Plans to Spin Certain Telecom Assets Into Public REIT
- Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c
- Ford Motor (F) to Drop BlackBerry (BBRY) in Favor of Apple's (AAPL) iPhone - Bloomberg
Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (NYSE: EXM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (ICON) Tops Q2 EPS by 8c; Boosts FY14 Outlook
- Cynosure, Inc. (CYNO) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c
- LNB Bancorp Inc. (LNBB) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!