Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (EXM) Posts Surprise Q2 Profit
- Top 10 News for 8/18 - 8/22: Apple Back to Record Highs; Ballmer Bids Microsoft 'Adieu'; Dollar Store M&A Saga Continues
- Yellen Jackson Hole Speech: Labor Market Dynamics and Monetary Policy
- It's About Time Apple (AAPL) Price Targets Started Moving Higher
- Dynegy (DYN) to Acquire Duke Energy's (DUK) Midwest Generation Assets in $6.25B Deal
- Murata Electronics to Acquire Peregrine Semi (PSMI) in Net $465M Deal
Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (NYSE: EXM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Intuit, Inc. (INTU) Misses Q4 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance, Announces Dividend
- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (BONT) Posts Q2 Loss of $1.86/Share; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- Nordson Corp (NDSN) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c; Guides In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!