Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (EXM) Posts Surprise Q2 Profit
- Wall St. slips as Disney weighs; holiday sales in focus
- Why Martin Shkreli ONLY Cares About KaloBios Pharma's (KBIO) Stock Price
- China stocks tumble most since summer slump as brokerage probe widens
- Target (TGT) Notes Strong Black Friday Sales Start; Apple, Giant Stuffed Teddy Bear Lead Charge
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 11/27: (EFUT) (KBIO) (VLTC) Higher; (FRO) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (NYSE: EXM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Can-Fite BioPharma (CANF) Posts Wider Net Loss for First Nine-Months of 2015
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
- Valspar Corp. (VAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!