Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (EXM) Posts Surprise Q2 Profit
- Wall Street rallies; S&P 500 snaps five-day losing streak
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Said to Explore Sale Following Interest
- Deutsche Bank (DB) Plans EUR 3B, $2B Debt Buyback
Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (NYSE: EXM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- CareTrust REIT (CTRE) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Corporate Office Properties Trust (OFC) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- LifePoint Health (LPNT) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c; Issues Mixed FY16 Outlook