Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (EXM) Posts Surprise Q2 Profit
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
Excel Maritime Carriers Ltd. (NYSE: EXM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.04, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $92 million versus the consensus estimate of $84.32 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Tennant Co. (TNC) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Sensata Technologies (ST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Caterpillar (CAT) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!