Exactech (EXAC) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Exactech (NASDAQ: EXAC) reported Q3 EPS of $0.22, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.22. Revenue for the quarter came in at $59.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $58.69 million.
Exactech sees FY2016 EPS of $0.31-$0.33, versus the consensus of $0.35. Exactech sees FY2016 revenue of $256-258 million, versus the consensus of $256.7 million.
xactech CEO and President David Petty said, "We were very pleased with strong double digit growth in our Extremities, Knee and Hip businesses. The momentum in our Extremities segment is based on the continuing successful adoption of the Equinoxe shoulder system and notably with our highly competitive range of glenoid solutions. The Equinoxe Humeral Reconstruction Prosthesis launched earlier in the year also contributed positively to the good quarter. Success in developing our U.S. sales channels was helpful in all three major joint segments. We continued ramping up availability of the Alteon Monoblock Revision Hip stem, which supported 17% hip growth for the quarter. Similarly, our knee revision system contributed positively to 11% knee growth this quarter. In the fourth quarter and the first half of next year, we are moving from the pilot launch phase into a limited launch of the revision knee. This should be increasingly important to growth in coming quarters. We were disappointed with results in our smaller segments, attributable in part to pricing pressures and slower adoption of new products.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exactech (EXAC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!