Exact Sciences (EXAS) Beats Q3 EPS by 6c, FY Revenue Guidance Tops Views
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.36), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.1 million.
- reported completing 68,000 Cologuard tests vs consensus of 65,400 tests
Exact Sciences sees FY2016 revenue of $93-95 million, versus the consensus of $90.9 million.
- reiterated our FY 2016 guidance of completing approximately 240,000 Cologuard tests
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exact Sciences (EXAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Synchrony Financial (SYF) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Misses Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!