Exact Sciences (EXAS) Beats Q3 EPS by 6c, FY Revenue Guidance Tops Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Exact Sciences (NASDAQ: EXAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.36), $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.42). Revenue for the quarter came in at $28.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $25.1 million.
- reported completing 68,000 Cologuard tests vs consensus of 65,400 tests
Exact Sciences sees FY2016 revenue of $93-95 million, versus the consensus of $90.9 million.
- reiterated our FY 2016 guidance of completing approximately 240,000 Cologuard tests
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exact Sciences (EXAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.14
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!