Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exa (NASDAQ: EXA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.34 million.
Exa sees Q3 2017 revenue of $18.8-19.6 million, versus the consensus of $19.26 million.
Exa sees FY2017 revenue of $73.4-75.6 million, versus the consensus of $74.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exa (EXA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baidu.com (BIDU) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Light Q4 Revenue Outlook
- OSI Systems (OSIS) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c, Raises FY Guidance
- Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!