Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Exa (NASDAQ: EXA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.34 million.
Exa sees Q3 2017 revenue of $18.8-19.6 million, versus the consensus of $19.26 million.
Exa sees FY2017 revenue of $73.4-75.6 million, versus the consensus of $74.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exa (EXA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- Bank of Commerce Holdings (BOCH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.18
- ManpowerGroup (MAN) Tops Q3 EPS by 16c; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!