Exa (EXA) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Exa (NASDAQ: EXA) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.02), $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $17.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $17.34 million.
Exa sees Q3 2017 revenue of $18.8-19.6 million, versus the consensus of $19.26 million.
Exa sees FY2017 revenue of $73.4-75.6 million, versus the consensus of $74.23 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Exa (EXA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Guides Q4, FY17
- Toll Brothers (TOL) Posts Improved Q4 Adjusted Pre-Tax Income
- Photronics (PLAB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Q1 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!