Evolution Petroleum (EPM) Tops Q4 EPS Expectations
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Evolution Petroleum (NYSE: EPM) reported Q4 EPS of $0.63, $0.61 better than the analyst estimate of $0.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $6.63 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evolution Petroleum (EPM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Kingtone Wirelessinfo (KONE) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.11
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!