Evine Live (EVLV) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c; Sees Negative Q4 Revenue Growth
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Evine Live (NASDAQ: EVLV) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.06), $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $152 million versus the consensus estimate of $163.79 million.
The Company expects revenue in the fourth quarter to be negative low to mid-single digits on a year-over-year basis. We expect Adjusted EBITDA to increase in the fourth quarter on both a sequential and year-over-year basis.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Evine Live (EVLV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Donaldson (DCI) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c; Affirms Guidance
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!