Everspin Technologies (MRAM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Energy weighs on S&P, Dow; techs boost Nasdaq
- Equinix (EQIX) Announces $3.6B Acquisition of Data Center Portfolio from Verzion (VZ)
- Trump Wants to Cancel New Air Force One Order with Boeing (BA)
- Roper Industries (ROP) to acquire Deltek in $2.8B Deal
- GoDaddy (GDDY) to Acquire Host Europe Group in ~$1.8B Deal
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Everspin Technologies (NASDAQ: MRAM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.54), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.47). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $7.08 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Everspin Technologies (MRAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- XTL Biopharma (XTLB) Posts Breakeven Q3 Loss
- At Home Group (HOME) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.03
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!