Eversource Energy (ES) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Eversource Energy (NYSE: ES) reported Q3 EPS of $0.83, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.80. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.04 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.03 billion.
Eversource Energy reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Eversource Energy (ES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!